Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Project Jan

What I want to do is to make an urban collage of very different aspects of the city of Sao Paulo. I want to make clear that the city is build up from so many different elements, people, sounds, buildings, shapes, objects, places, that is impossible to grasp the under laying intension the phenomenon.

The main purpose of my project is to try to represent this, and to create awareness about this. 

The medium I want to use is a (more or less) interactive medium that provides the possibility to explore the urban phenomenon. I do this by making a big web page.

In this webpage I insert:

A lot of overlapping images

Video fragments

Sound

Text 

Here I post some examples of collages by Rauschenberg, who made a lot of collages:



On other interesting collage by Paul Citroen


Sketch that I made for my collage:


If you want to know more about the progress of my writings, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment